Friday, November 11, 2011

Modern Rooms

I've always liked the style of modern, futuristic rooms. They remind me of cleanliness. Here are some modern rooms:



This room is big, and open, and is very organized. It is a definite space saver.It has many shelves, a small desk, and a bunk bed to save space. The room is very modern and stylish.






This kitchen is very inviting, and comfortable looking. It is great for entertaining. I like the dark brownish and green colors, they go very well together so this room can be friendly and professional.



 I love this beautiful bathroom. It has vibrant colors and is playful, yet modern. Notice the shape of the bath tub, and the sink. I love the shelves above the toilet too.


This office is very organized with shelves on the walls and cabinets on it. The chairs also help to give it a modern look. It is very clean and has abstract shapes, which makes it look futuristic.

P.S. These photos do not belong to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment